- Adjust the programmable sleep setting to a lower set time. To change the programmable sleep setting:
- The Qwerkywriter must be ON, in Bluetooth mode, and connected to a device via Bluetooth
- Next, choose your timer with these key combinations:
The 10 minute setting will preserve the battery longer while disabling the sleep setting will drain your battery faster
- Turn the Power switch to OFF(o) when done for the day
- Confirm battery gets a full recharge. A dead battery needs to charge for at least 4-5 hours. Once the charging cable is connected the red LED will turn on indicating that the battery is being charged. Once the battery is at 100% the red LED will turn off.
- Use Bluetooth mode while plugged in for charging. Whether plugged in to a computer or a USB outlet, Bluetooth mode can be used.
The new Qwerkywriter® S uses more battery than the original Qwerkywriter® so the typical charge duration is approximately 1 month but with heavy use expect to charge the Qwerkywriter® S every 1-2 weeks.