Cleaning and Maintaining your QWERKYWRITER® (S)
Tools to clean:
- Can of Pressurized air
- Mild soap and water (no not use any product with alcohol)
- Microfiber towel
- Post-it note
Recommended Cleaning Steps:
- Use pressurized air to remove dirt and pet hair.
- Spray cleaning solution on microfiber towel.
- Never spray cleaning fluids directly on QWS
- Use wet cleaning cloth to wipe across keycaps, return bar, and chassis.
- Spray toothbrush away from keyboard
- Use wet toothbrush on keycaps
- Wipe off excess cleaning solution
- Remove keycaps with keycap puller
- Use pressurized air again
- Use toothbrush(wet or dry)on chassis
- Use post-it note to remove debris from keycaps
- Carefully place each keycaps back on keyboard