Windows Bluetooth dongle setup
PC with no internal Bluetooth:
- Plug the dongle into a USB port. We recommend avoiding USB hubs, try to connect directly into the PC.
- Dongle may need to install Bluetooth drivers. Follow on screen prompts.
- Once drivers have been installed, Bluetooth will be available.
PC with existing Bluetooth:
- Remove all paired Bluetooth devices in Settings > Devices > Mouse, keyboard, & pen
- Use the search bar to access Device Manager window.
- Expand Bluetooth.
- Locate internal Bluetooth line. Name will most likely contain Bluetooth Radio.
- Right click and select DISABLE. A small black arrow will appear next to disabled functions.
- Plug in Bluetooth Dongle into USB port
- Generic Bluetooth Radio will appear under Bluetooth
- Bluetooth dongle is installed, now pair Bluetooth device as if for the first time.